Saturday, July 16, 2016

What I Miss

Lately I've posted mostly photos of my travels, but little of my daily life in China. I'm packing up to leave on summer holiday, so I wanted to leave you with 31 days of posts that paint a picture of what it's like to live in China and what my current life is like. If you want to join in the sharing I'd love it if you would place a link in the comments back to your post. I hope you enjoy and have a great summer!




Something that I miss living in China? Fast, reliable internet access with no VPN needed. Enough said. 

I can't access many of the apps on my phone when I'm in China. They're either blocked or the connection is so slow, that they just don't load properly. Anytime I leave China on holiday and stay in another country it's so awesome to have that connection to the rest of the world again! It's amazing how fast I can upload photos from my phone to social media sites. It's just a sad reminder how restricted China is from information most of the world takes for granted. 

What's one thing you can't live without?





No comments:

Post a Comment