Sunday, July 17, 2016

It Makes Me Smile

Lately I've posted mostly photos of my travels, but little of my daily life in China. I'm packing up to leave on summer holiday, so I wanted to leave you with 31 days of posts that paint a picture of what it's like to live in China and what my current life is like. If you want to join in the sharing I'd love it if you would place a link in the comments back to your post. I hope you enjoy and have a great summer!

I don't know about you, but I love fresh flowers! Just looking at a fresh bouquet on my table brightens my day. It took at least a half a year, but I eventually found a flower shop within walking distance to my apartment. I can buy fresh roses for about 50 cents each.  



What brings a smile to your face?





No comments:

Post a Comment