Friday, July 1, 2016

31 Days Of Getting To Know Me: Day 1

Lately I've posted mostly photos of my travels, but little of my daily life in China. I'm packing up to leave on summer holiday, so I wanted to leave you with 31 days of posts that paint a picture of what it's like to live in China and what my current life is like. If you want to join in the sharing I'd love it if you would place a link in the comments back to your post. I hope you enjoy and have a great summer!




Welcome everyone! 


It's been awhile, so let me reintroduce myself to you and let you know what I've been up to lately. I'm currently living in northern China and I've been teaching at a university here for about two years now. With the university schedule I have long holidays during the summer and winter months which allows me to travel a lot throughout China and Southeast Asia. I'm enjoying learning the local language, living in a different culture and exploring new places. 


Living abroad isn't always easy so I try to find a way to bring the little comforts of home into my daily life as much as possible. I always stock up on beauty products, clothes, shoes and favorite foods during my annual trips home. I love reading, drinking tea, walking, cooking and eating great food, craft beer, leather handbags, comfortable yet stylish shoes, good wine, baking, and entertaining. Somehow I've managed to bring all of that with me to my little apartment in a small town outside a big city.  



Join me over the next 30 days as I give you a glimpse of my life here in China.  






No comments:

Post a Comment