Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Shopping Craves

I love shopping, even if it only means window shopping. I love the inspiration in the shop windows or store displays whether it's on the street or online. Every season brings a fresh new outlook to my already tired wardrobe with an influx of new colors and designs.

Living in China I haven't had the opportunity to shop the way I normally do. The markets are all poor quality knockoffs, the stores at the mall are very expensive and my body is very large in proportion to Chinese women so the clothing sizes just don't fit quite right. I can't really buy anything online. The Chinese online shops are all in Mandarin, which I can't read. Plus, if I have my family order for me back home, they have to pay a huge shipping cost to get it to me. Not to mention I have to depend on someone else to ship something to me and wait for the package to make it through customs which can take weeks or months.

Regardless, here are a few things I am craving for fall.





What's on your fall wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment