Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Favorite Coffee Mug

Lately I've posted mostly photos of my travels, but little of my daily life in China. I'm packing up to leave on summer holiday, so I wanted to leave you with 31 days of posts that paint a picture of what it's like to live in China and what my current life is like. If you want to join in the sharing I'd love it if you would place a link in the comments back to your post. I hope you enjoy and have a great summer!

In Chinese astrology we are currently in the year of the monkey. I purchased this mug from Starbucks shortly after the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) Holiday. I love the shape, gold and white details, and of course the cute monkey design. It has quickly become one of my favorite mugs for drinking tea at home.



What's your mug style?






No comments:

Post a Comment