Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Wish List

Summer is my favorite time of year. Unfortunately I live in the mid-west and we only get about three months to enjoy the beautiful weather. Every summer seems to fly by and I always have a huge list of things I want to accomplish before winter rolls in again. Most years I end up running out of time to get to everything I'd like to do. This year I decided to make a list and attempt to schedule my weekends in order to make time for it all. Here is a list of the local sites I'd like to see this summer:

1. Visit Frank Lloyd Wright's home and studio in Oak Park, IL
2. Visit Black Point Estate in Lake Geneva, WI
3. Visit the Planetarium in Chicago
4. Drive to Madison, WI to visit friends
5. Attend a concert at Ravinia

What's on your summer to do list?


2 comments: