Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year!

It's that time of year again. Time to start fresh and redefine goals. 

This year I intend to:
  1.  Live in the moment
  2. Complete my MA in History
  3.  Revamp our finances and save more money (now that I'm working part time)
  4. Read more (at least one book a month ... for pleasure)
  5. Hike more (at least once a month ... in season)
  6. Travel more (at least to one new place I have never been)
  7. Cook more (two new recipes a month)
  8. Focus on expanding my French, Arabic and Spanish language skills
  9. Spend more time on my blog by posting at least twice a week
  10. Take long walks with my husband (at least three times a week ... weather permitting)

That should be a good start!

What are your goals for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment