Saturday, January 9, 2016

Travel Plans

Happy 2016!
 
Working at a university in China has its perks. Living in Asia means that I can fly almost anywhere in South East Asia pretty inexpensively. I've made the choice to travel as much of it as possible while I am living here to get the most out of the experience. Due to my university teaching schedule, I have long breaks over the winter and summer holidays and I travel as much as possible during that time. This year I was fortunate to finish the semester before Christmas, and I'm not due back until after the Chinese New Year in February. 




For my break this year, I selected a few new countries to explore. I spent the first three weeks in Thailand, I'm currently vacationing on an island in China, and soon I will be traveling to Vietnam. Depending on how the rest of my trip pans out, I may be making a few other stops along the way. You can follow my travels daily on Instagram (follow me here) and I'll make more detailed posts on the blog. I look forward to the new adventures! If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment